Who controls the use of your personal data?
Which personal information we collect and why we collect it
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Bank account number
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Location information
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Handling your order. For your order we need your name, email address, address (es), payment details and sometimes your telephone number. With this information we can deliver your order and keep you informed about your order status.
- To be able to call or email you if necessary to carry out our services. If applicable, for JewelSee3D.
- To inform you about changes to our services and products.
- To offer you the option to create an account.
- Sending our newsletter/blog. For this we use your name and e-mail address.
- To deliver goods and services to you. For this, your data will be provided to our delivery services.
- Basic Wedding Rings analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
What is the legal ground to processing your personal data?
How long we keep your data
Who has access to your data?
We will never forward, sell or exchange your information to/with third parties outside of Basic Wedding Rings for marketing purposes. Information that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with our services.
Collaboration with third parties
Basic Wedding Rings works together with the following parties:
- PostNL will receive your name and address details for sending your order as well as to keep you informed via track & trace. Because this company itself is responsible for processing your personal data, we would like to refer you to the PostNL privacy statement for more information.
- DHL will receive your name and address details for sending your order as well as to keep you informed via track & trace. Because this company itself is responsible for processing your personal data, we would like to refer you to the DHL privacy statement for more information.
- Klarna receives your name and address details for processing the payment. Because this company is responsible for processing your personal data, we would like to refer you to Klarna’s privacy statement for more information.
- Paypal receives your name and address details for processing the payment. Because this company is responsible for the processing of your personal data, we would like to refer you to the Paypal privacy statement for more information.
How we protect personal data
Basic Wedding Rings takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access,
prevent unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or is there indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com. Basic Wedding Rings has the following measures taken to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
When using social media you can specify that you like certain posts or pages. When you “like” a message or post, that message will appear on your social media account. Basic Wedding Rings cannot access your social media account, but you can share articles that you like or find useful with friends. If you ask us a question via social media, we will save that message and your account name so that we can respond to your message.
What are your rights?
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Basic Wedding Rings and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. This does not include data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Basic Wedding Rings would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Keurenplein 41 (C2289)
+31 (0) 6 83 164 867